Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Night Scribes







Hi everyone,
this blog is so that we can all see what everyone is doing at their respective scribe nights. I hope that it will be a good resource especially for those on the list who are not able to join in scribal nights either because they are to far away or because they are unable to make it to group scribal nights and events.

There are a few things that I think it would be a good idea to comment on, first I would prefer it if peerage scrolls are shown in stages but a final photograph of the completed scroll not put up until the recipient has seen the scroll. I have less concerns about AoA's so but am open to comments about this.

So to start the ball rolling I am going to post some photos of what myself and some of the local Rowany scribes are working on at the moment. Mostly these are AoA's. Last night we were working on local AoA's and a Crescent Isles AoA from when the Crescent Isles was part of Caid. Each of these scribes is working on a variety of projects but we went with the relaxing AoA night last night.

I tried to add some more pictures in but blogger seemed to be having trouble. So this is a small sample of what we have been doing.

Caristiona nic Beathain
Provost of Scribes

No comments:

Post a Comment